Clickatell invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Senior product Manager (SMS to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Delivery of turnover, profit and cash to budget
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage margins and drive improved gross margins and customer satisfaction
- Drive retention strategy, account management and growth of existing customer base to increase market penetration and share
- Develop and drive effective customer-service standards directing and guiding resolution of problems; proactive review and audits (CVC); identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing effective change strategies.
- Meets sales financial objectives by effective forecasting and setting of realistic annual budgets including optimum staffing levels.
- Monitor regional and team costs and expenditure; holding regional team to account on efficient utilization of the company’s assets, analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
- Sets and evaluate team performance standards, holding Regional Business Managers to account for non compliance or poor performance on teams
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention by making periodic visits to explore specific requirements and anticipating gaps.
- Identify suitable growth opportunities through strategic acquisitions
- Provide effective leadership and support of key/strategic business projects, leading and driving change management process.
- Responsible for company assets within the country
- Management of regional operational and technical managers
- Support recruitment and colleague development initiatives to support the “promote from within” agenda
- Lead good communication and cooperation between Service, Sales and Support Functions
- Ensure compliance to all company policies with key focus on H&S policies & procedures to achieve world class targets
- Represent the country on various Global Leadership Teams
- Drive innovation in conjunction with Sales and Marketing and support delivery via the technical and operational teams
- Support and perform due diligence and integration activities to deliver forecasted synergies if required
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Min a degree in commerce or business administration studies is preferred; or a minimum of 5 – 7 years of related experience
- Good understanding and experience of SHE and Risk management principles
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports
- P&L experience
- Service Industry experience – beneficial
- Operational management experience
- Pest Control knowledge – advantageous
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Good Computer Skills – MS Office, Internet tools
- High level of negotiation and analytical skills
- Strategic Planning and organization skills
- Experience in developing operational strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong people leadership skills with multi- team responsibilities
- Market & Competitor awareness
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Positive Outlook to drive and embed RI Values – Service, Relationships And Teamwork
- High levels of integrity / disciplined / ethical High level of corporate governance
- A good listener Team player / collaborative
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!